Industrial Products and Equipment
Dating back from the industrial revolution, nothing has affected the manufacturing industry more than the age of digital mutation.
Consumers have become more and more demanding and their expectations, combined with the advent of connected devices and platforms, represent the key-challenge to corporates who are required to implement and put to use technology to move from mass to customized production.
At the center of this transformation is IoT (“Internet of Things”), that can provide real-time deliveries, but likewise feedback and alert companies to defective or damaged goods.
But besides IoT, also the current trend of automation and data exchange known as Industry 4.0, has widened the vision to interconnected facilities where production equipment is online, and in some way is intelligent and capable of extents of own decision-making.
And this is not all. Intelligent robots and the need to take advantage of enormous quantities of data – Big Data Analysis – are two more critical issues the that industrial manufacturers have to deal with.
All these factors operate downstream ultimately at the distribution and consumption stages, but necessarily and even before at the upstream levels of projects, manufacturing and supply chain design.
Our Firm has been assisting and advising for numerous years manufacturers and distributors of industrial products and equipment on key aspects of their operations, including in their global expansion and reach.
We worked closely with major manufacturers of, to name a few, metal cutting tools for the mining and automotive industries, access control systems and safety systems for industrial plants, automated ticketing systems across multiple local transit operators, oleo dynamic presses and machines, filtration and ultra-filtration systems, cooking equipment and white goods for household use, medical technology systems, water treatment systems and water solutions and many more, providing assistance and counsel on:
- Decision making processes, functioning of company organs, shareholder agreements and corporate advice
- Retail finance
- Relationships with public and local authorities
- Financial structuring, including at group level through, cross guarantees, negative pledges
- Advice in the setting up and maintenance of multi-jurisdiction distribution agency networks, including in specific regional areas, such as the Middle-East, Africa, Asia and the CIS area comprising the territories of the former Soviet Union
- Competition, compliance and regulatory issues
- Reorganization, restructuring recovery, and insolvency