WHO WE ASSIST
Clients in the air, road and rail transport sectors, in integrated logistics, cruises and tourism, shipbuilding and related financing.
Shipowners, charterers, forwarders, insurers.
WHAT WE DO
Providing legal assistance and acting as legal counsel on transport law in general, especially in the field of shipping, air navigation and rail transport, as well as all related contractual, regulatory, EU, competition and insurance aspects, both locally and internationally, and in both litigation and non-contentious fields.
Assistance in all areas concerning shipping and logistics, including issues related to customs and excise law.
- Ship and aircraft finance,
- Construction, concession, licensing and operation of port terminals, marinas, and airports
- Carriage of passengers and cargo by sea, air and road, including the negotiation and settlement of charter parties and related freight documentation
- Maritime and aviation labour law
- Ships, aircraft, and yachts, including luxury yachts, from design and construction, to licensing and chartering
- Civil liability and casualty insurance, for property, passengers and cargo
- Risk assessment in insolvency proceedings and contractual remedies
- Logistics management, third-party logistics and production logistics
- Shipping, warehousing and integrated logistics services contracts
- Damage to the marine environment
- Shipping, aviation and transport litigation
- Ships and yachts sale and purchase
- Marine casualties
- Ships and yachts related tax, VAT and customs issues
Our best friends relationship with Studio Legale Mordiglia, leading law firm in the field of maritime and transport law, shipping and international trade since 1950, with offices in Genoa and Milan, together with our solid network of contacts with the Commission and with EU institutions and with privileged and direct access to UE legal sources thanks to our office in Brussels since 1990, constitute our strengths.
With a view to generate and share value, we continuously feed the blog "transportwatch.eu", a joint project with Mordiglia Law Firm, to provide information to operators in the transportation sector.