WHO WE ASSIST
Multinational groups, both domestic and foreign, companies with a vocation for innovation and seeking tax efficiency, private clients.
WHAT WE DO
The expertise across the board of our tax department allows us to provide assistance in all areas of tax law (direct taxes, VAT and other indirect taxes) with proven experience in managing complex and multidisciplinary issues:
- Tax structuring of corporate reorganization and M&A transactions
- Transfer pricing (including unilateral and multilateral APA and MAPS for the resolution of domestic and international tax disputes)
- Permanent establishment risk analysis
- Tax settlement procedures
- Tax litigation
- Domestic and international tax planning
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Tax issues of European corporations investing and operating in Russia and CIS jurisdictions thanks to the tax team of our Moscow office
Our Tax Team stands out for its ability to offer ad hoc solutions and customized advice to assess opportunities and related risks.
The constant collaboration with the Teams of the Firm’s other practice areas, such as Corporate and M&A, IP and Labor, allows us to deliver a fully integrated tax-legal-regulatory service able to meet all the needs of our clients.
Continuous monitoring of all new tax opportunities pertinent to the innovation cycle of multinational companies (such as R&D projects, Patent Box, Industry 4.0., PNRR) allows us to accompany companies in their constant innovation process so they can benefit from all the opportunities offered by tax legislation.