WHO WE ASSIST
Domestic and international clients, belonging to different industrial sectors.
WHAT WE DO
Our services include, but are not limited to, planning the corporate mission and vision, duly amending companies’ by-laws or articles of association and assisting and advising in general in the areas of:
- Legal compliance and fit-for-purpose legal compliance procedures, be it for our clients’ wide-scale business activities or for particular requests concerning their sustainability activities (g. non-financial reporting)
- Due diligence, including, but not limited to human rights, data protection and employment matters such as diversity and inclusion
- Corporate governance, and in particular implementation of strategies on reputation protection and enhancement, internal and external diversity & inclusion, privacy and cybersecurity, business ethics and anti-corruption
- Along the different players of our clients’ supply chain, compliance with domestic and international labour laws and standards, initiating and maintaining a meaningful stakeholder engagement process
- Accounting and tax matters in terms of sustainable risk management
- As the first Italian GRI member law firm, external assurance for non-financial disclosure and policy development that ensures responsible supply chain management
- Litigation related to ESG issues and ESG stakeholders claims
- Incorporating or transforming businesses into Società Benefit
- Assisting in obtaining the B-Corp certificate.
The example first! Our reliability to assist our Clients on issues related to ESG matters is firstly based on our own journey towards sustainability. We prepared our first sustainability document and are thrilled to have joined the Global Reporting Initiative becoming the first Italian GRI member law firm.