WHO WE ASSIST
Multinational groups operating in Italy as well as local large and medium-size companies belonging to a variety of industries, amongst which: air, sea and rail transport, automotive, betting and gaming, pharmaceuticals, air conditioning, fashion and luxury, beverage packaging, cereals, chemicals, energy, apparel distribution, marine engines, electronic and electromechanical components, engineering for the oil and gas industry, furniture industry, medical and dental supplies, in-flight catering services, machine tools, microfibers, oenology, pet care, polymers, publishing, semiconductors, silicone rubbers, ventilation, technology for the music industry.
WHAT WE DO
Assistance in all aspects of human resources (employment, consultancy and social security law) issues for corporate clients and executives, as well as in all legal aspects of the management of human resources, both domestic and international.
Representation in the mediation, arbitration and litigation of employment and social security disputes, both individual and collective disputes, up to the Supreme Courts.
- matters of employment, labour and social security law aspects of acquisitions, mergers and demergers of companies and businesses;
- consultation with Trade Unions with respect to transfers of undertakings;
- hiring of employees in Italy and abroad
- corporate and business re-organisations, mass redundancies, activation of loss of employment shock absorbers (including for Covid-19) and social relief, arranging for, and carrying out consultations and negotiations with Trade Unions
- individual and collective dismissals or termination of employment
- tax and data protection law issues connected with the management of human resources
- safety at work issues
Organization, coordination and carrying out of legal due diligence work.
- employment and self-employment contracts, confidentiality and non-compete covenants
- employment manuals and policies including policies on the use of information systems and technologies, internet and social media
- collective agreements, implementing of welfare plans
We are business lawyers, focusing on employment law. We are thoroughly familiar with corporate reasoning and needs, relying on many years of experience as the legal managers of companies.